This application form is for first-time applicants only. The terms and conditions are subjected to changes and please refer to the latest version for the most accurate information.
2. Taichi Place (Isle of Man) will not provide any form of refunds except the cancellation of courses.
3. All course fees must be paid in full upon application.
4. Upon receiving application forms, a seat/class slot will be reserved for the applicant until one day prior to the start of the courses. Payment can be made by following options: Cash payment to our instructor, Bank deposit/transfer to our account [HSBC IOM: Sort Code 40-19-38 Account No.: 84066650 ] with bank/ATM slips to confirm payment.
5. Should the courses have less applicants than the minimum requirement, Taichi Place (Isle of Man) may choose to return the payment or postpone the start date of said course.
6. Taichi Place (Isle of Man) reserves the right to cancel courses that does not meet the minimum applicant requirements, and/or assign substitute instructors without notice in advance.
7. Apart from the courses is canceled; no dates can be extended because of absences.
8. Trial courses are not available except Physical Fitness Taichi Class.
9. Applicants may not shift to other courses after making the payment.
10. It is the responsibility of the applicants not to take the courses which may adversely affect any medical condition.
11. Attendees hereby represent to Taichi Place (Isle of Man), its employees and instructors that, to the best of his/her knowledge, he/she does not have any physical, medical or other disability or condition which may be affected or aggravated by, or which may result in any sickness, injury or death to him/her as a result of taking the company’s courses.
12. Attendees should wear suitable sportswear during the class sessions.
13. It is the attendee’s responsibility to ensure that personal belongings are secure at all times. Taichi Place (Isle of Man), its employees and instructors accept no liability for the loss, theft or damage to said property, however sustained or caused.
14.Should the weather worsens during/before the classes start, our instructors reserve the right to cancel said classes and activities due to the concerns for attendees’ safety. If the classes are cancelled before starting time, all attendees will be notified of the changes and additional class dates on the same day. No payment whatsoever will be paid to the attendees should the classes are cancelled during the class session.
15. As with all fitness and exercise programmes, when using all exercise videos provided by Taichi Place (Isle of Man) you need to use your
common sense. To reduce and avoid injury, you will want to check with your doctor before beginning any
fitness programme. By performing any fitness exercises without supervision, you are performing them at
your own risk. Taichi Place (Isle of Man) and its instructors will not be responsible or liable for any injury or harm you sustain as a result
of this fitness programme, DVD, online fitness video or information shared on our website. This includes
emails, videos and text.